Rincon Rotary Club Vision
To Be Tucson’s Premiere Community-Oriented Service Organization,
while offering its members a fun and rewarding experience.
GOALS for 2023-2024
Support to Education via Rotary Local
Achieve an Annual Taste of Chocolate event that nets at least $30,000.
Increase members’ participation in the program
Leverage our websites for member information; part of Club Forum.
Grow Website maintenance member expertise.
The President will report, as needed, our Club’s performance.
Community Service Projects
Monthly Service Projects
At least one of the projects is designated as a Rotary Day of Service
Recognition of our Rotarians
Organize two annual Paul Harris award events for deserving Rotarians (with families).
Recognize anniversaries, birthdays of Rotarians, and including our deceased.
Recruit 6 new members, growing our Club to 40, while retaining 100%
1. Sponsor Five RYLA Delegates and/or Junior Counselors.
Foundation & History
1. Present bi-annual briefs about RI and/or our Club’s foundation.
Partnerships with Other Rotary Clubs
1. Achieve one Partnership supporting a Peace Project.
2. Partner with one Rotaract Club and one Interact Club.
Achieve 10% attendance at District 5500 Conference and Events.
Invite the District Governor to at least two of our Club’s Social Events.
1. Two meetings a month at Tucson Country Club.
2. Add a social event and possible zoom meeting on off weeks October - April.
Our 5 Year Strategic Plan: Complete the 5-year update.